CORONAVIRUS, COVID-19 STATEMENT
We are continually assessing the business impact that the global pandemic, COVID-19 is having on the operation of our business. The health, wellbeing, safety, of our employees, our customers and you, the Consumer are paramount to us. Following the recent government announcements, we are pleased to advise that we will continue to provide all two person home delivery services, including in-home services, such as disconnections, installations, collections and the assembly of products despite the ongoing threat that COVID-19 poses to us. We are removing the majority of the operational restrictions we implemented in the early part of 2020 from today, Thursday 27th January 2022.
We encourage all our staff to receive the COVID-19 vaccination course, our on-site staff are all fully vaccinated as of June 2021 along with the majority of our delivery personnel. Our unvaccinated delivery personnel are required to submit evidence of negative lateral flow tests bi-weekly. Where possible, all on-site staff and delivery personnel will receive the COVID-19 booster jab vaccination at the earliest opportunity.
Please read our policy below in respect of our position on our delivery personnel entering your property.
2 MAN HOME DELIVERY POLICY – ENTERING CONSUMERS’ PROPERTY TO UNDERTAKE A DELIVERY, AND/OR COLLECTION OF PRODUCT(S) WITH OR WITHOUT INSTALLATION AND/OR DISCONNECTION SERVICES
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ADVISE THE DELIVERY TEAM IMMEDIATELY UPON THEIR ARRIVAL AT YOUR PROPERTY SHOULD ANYONE PRESENT AT THE PROPERTY BE SELF-ISOLATING OR HAS TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 IN THE LAST 7 DAYS.
If any individual is self-isolating or has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 7 days at your property, the delivery will not take place. The redelivery must be rearranged in accordance with the policy of the company the product(s) have been purchased from.
All Consumers must ensure that:
- a clear minimum space of 2 metres squared is to be prepared in advance of our delivery personnel arriving at your property; o no person at your property should approach the delivery personnel when the delivery and/or installation of product(s) is/are being carried out;
- In the event that any person at the property fails to comply with any of the guidelines set out in this policy, the delivery and/or installation will be immediately aborted resulting in the delivery personnel leaving the property with, or without, the service being completed in full;
- Should our delivery team feel unsafe at any point during the delivery, or suspect any person at the property is unwell at the property, we reserve the right to abort the delivery immediately.
We will ensure that:
- One of our two delivery personnel will undertake the pre-delivery survey at the property to ensure that the delivery and/or installation is safe to take place;
- Product will be taken to your location of choice, as advised to us during the booking process, unpacked and the relevant in-home service carried out (if applicable);
- All delivery personnel will have the option to use PPE during the delivery and installation process, we encourage all delivery personnel to use all the PPE we have made available to them;
- Alcohol based hand sanitiser and disposable type 2 R masks are made available in abundance to our delivery personnel;
- All PPE worn (if applicable) during the delivery process will be securely and safely disposed of after each delivery has taken place;
- Photographs of the completed delivery and/or installation will be taken to support the proof of delivery document;
- All proof of delivery documentation will require endorsement by way of signature from you. Our delivery personnel shall retain the original document and provide you with a carbon copy duplicate proof of delivery document for you to retain for your records.
Rest assured, we remain committed to providing you with a safe and secure home delivery service. Should you require any further clarification on the content of this communication please contact our Consumer Service Centre by telephone on 01889 59 77 44 (Monday-Friday between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org